woot woot!
First our building assignment came last week -- the happy dance followed opening the mail -- we're in Johnson Hall -- so, the lighting is good, the roof doesn't leak and it's not near the waste water treatment plant!
Today I received the "map" of the building and we've got a pretty good spot!
So now I need a push to get excited and get stuff done!
The long arm will be in action tonight -- 5 to go -- then it's bind bind bind. I decided the re-usable market totes are cute and functional but .... will make great family christmas gifts! So act surprised if one appears in your stocking -- or replaces your stocking.
M
First our building assignment came last week -- the happy dance followed opening the mail -- we're in Johnson Hall -- so, the lighting is good, the roof doesn't leak and it's not near the waste water treatment plant!
Today I received the "map" of the building and we've got a pretty good spot!
So now I need a push to get excited and get stuff done!
The long arm will be in action tonight -- 5 to go -- then it's bind bind bind. I decided the re-usable market totes are cute and functional but .... will make great family christmas gifts! So act surprised if one appears in your stocking -- or replaces your stocking.
M
No comments:
Post a Comment