I snapped this on the way home from the Scrap Shack last night
the last day of July was gloriously awesome
truly a beautiful day ...
August
the last month of summer
it amazes me how we try and cram a years worth of living into 3 months
and as I age -- the months fly past way to quickly
I spent the last day of July
resolving Mn Rev and IRS Issues
calculating and preparing a heap of payroll
carrying more crap out of the basement and tossing it out
chopping weeds and killing grapevines at the office
(find the umbilical cord and they will wilt away)
it was a good July
and August -- oh August
1. there will be a vacation (or two)
2. there will be a County Fair (or two)
3. there will be oodles of lake time
4. all my extended tax returns will be done
5. all my outdoor office projects will be done ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment