Tuesday, August 20, 2019

tuesday in the Valley



so, I'm turning a new leaf and getting up in the dark and coming to work ... quit laughing
thankfully -- this was the view from my office at 6:00 am ...

yesterday I had a farm income tax conference and I had a few things to finish before  I left town -- it was in Mankato -- love the Mankato commute :)

this morning I needed to get the trash to the curb before the trash man arrived ... well -- it got to the curb and he has yet to arrive ...


I took a drive to Norseland last night to see the tribute to Landon Gran -- 45 tractors -- cleaned up and lined up .. it was a wonderful, crazy, caring and compassionate sight .. 

the outpouring of support for him and his family restores / strengthens my faith in our community -- we stand together thru good and bad 

peace 


No comments: