Tuesday, September 24, 2019

change


I really don't want to let go of summer -- I need more summer.  Part of it -- I really haven't had any time off - too much of my time is explaining tax policies of idiots at the federal and state level to others -- it gets exhausting.  Yes, that is what I do for a living, but it gets exhausting -- numbing, repetitive and endless.  Daily ... hourly ..   I'm whining and it is not attractive.

Imagine my dismay -- I thought it was 3:30 and it was only 2:30.  

The combine arrived over the weekend and yesterday it ate the soybeans at the farm -- I believe all of the soybeans are gone.  It doesn't take long anymore -- 16 rows at a time ... remember the days of 4 rows.. I do.  

The weather is changing .. it was an awesomely beautiful morning -- the clouds have moved in and the weather dude is predicting thunderstorms and rain.  Lots of rain.  My evening plans include my favorite (one of my favorite) TV shows and time at the Bernina .. binding and bags.  



No comments: