the happy place is my soul soother ...
and alas
Mr. Landlord shut off the water and winterized it this morning -- with no notice -- mom and I were packing up and heading out there when the text arrived ... WTH it's a 65' day ...
they are worried about the forecast and cooler temps later in the week ..
dude -- you are jumping the gun
I have to admit -- I already miss the place -- the end puts me in a mood
it is the one place I sit in my chair, do nothing and don't feel guilty out doing nothing.
so -- we packed out more stuff ..
still need to be vac'd, the furniture cleaned and stored .. the fridge cleaned and shut off ... the others have some stuff out there yet ...
shit -- i really wasn't prepared for the end
or it ending today ...
No comments:
Post a Comment