Wednesday, June 30, 2021

06/30/21 the end ...

 the end of June, the end of the second quarter ( big thing in my world ) .. the end of 1/2 of the year ... yikes, where does time go ....

 today / next week - the bodies switch over at the office - Kate has time off to hustle kids -- summer school, 4H stuff, horse stuff - Robyn's coming in to work ... in fact she came today -- I forgot I told her to come today .. all part of my crazy life.

 I'm tired of work - tired of the 4 walls, tired of putting out fires -- especially those I did not create -- oh I create some but most aren't my issue ... I had a 2 hour ethics gig today ... not too bad -- short, sweet and to the point.

 I made it home -- the elders and I drove out to the cabin and temporarily installed a new hand rail on the stairs to the lake -- #1 must be tired -- he let me drive his truck while he "watched the flag" .. the rails hung out the box of his truck ... they ( the hand rails ) look nice and are much better to grab than a 2 x 4.  


   and Thursday begins the 2nd 1/2 of the year -- it will be good -- 




 

No comments: