Tuesday, June 1, 2021

06/01/21 memories

every look back or think back and wonder what you did on any given day on any given year .. well wastebook is good at popping up the memories and this memory of  06/01/2013 popped up in my wastebook feed this morning.

8 years since I purchased the beast -- she really isn't a beast -- she's literally parked behind me ( I'm working at home this evening ) yes -- I'm working at home this evening.









I take a lot of pictures but don't have them organized very well, I did a fast pass thru them looking for favorite quilt projects ... here's a few ...

I'm glad I bought the long arm -- it has paid for itself over the years ... I have a pile of UFO's ready to quilt -- throws, wall hangings, table toppers and the like .. I'd best get the real work done and start quilting ...  I told my self yesterday that my project list takes priority this week .. so tonight -- I knocked 3 things off the list

1.  office cardboard to recycling
2.  gas in the truck ( I think the last time it got gas was March)
3.  wash said truck -- it was filthy
4.  tidy up and purge junk from the home office (shit accumulates everywhere)


tomorrow's list
1.  gas in Ruby and wash Ruby
2.  road trip to Gaylord
3.  still working on this one :)
  




No comments: