Saturday, October 2, 2021

10/02/21 Molly's Wedding Day!

I hopped on the ATV and took a post lunch ride -- the colors are good, the soybeans are combined so I got to roam the entire farm .. and the entire time attempting to decide what to wear to cousin Molly's wedding ...

this blog should be re-titled :

Too many clothes, Plus Sized Idiot, Cannot make Wardrobe Choices 


the weather is not helping with this decision ... it is still misting on and off and the wedding is outdoors .. I should just toss on a pair of jeans, t shirt and my rain jacket .. 

stay tuned -- pix to follow ... 


same spot from last week ... soybeans were combined last Sunday 
and it was misting 


un-zoomed






looking down the driveway 


looking up the driveway ..


un zoomed -- this is lovely now -- just wait -- freaking ice is on the way 


rain drops on the camera lens

 

No comments: