one of the zillion pix I downloaded off of my iPad, there is a reason why I don't do selfies ... gotta love the Amazon glasses -- 2 pair for $15 .. deal .. need to order more -- they get bent pretty quick -- especially falling asleep while wearing them
today my hair is shorter - thanks to Lori, the wizard of the sissors ( however it is spelled) ..
Tomorrow, October 1st, the first day of birthday month is the day I turn my lazy soul around.
It has to be -- no more weird diet .. less coffee ( she laughs hysterically) less eating out ( argh ) more exercise -- will stave off the dizzies ( none today )
the carpets got cleaned this morning -- the large coffee stain in the "green" room is gone .. swapping out furniture in various rooms. I decided after 20 years in the same office space I'm tired of it .. not sure how to cure that issue -- maybe I need two offices -- one to work in and one to pile up the crap .. see I do need adjustment .. seriously it is 19 years and 11 1/2 months in the same office, with the same desk -- 23 years for the desk -- there's stuff in there from day one that I haven't tossed ( yet )
isn't the rambling of an old woman fun ..
No comments:
Post a Comment