Friday, September 3, 2021

09/03/21 the Bernina was calling


After cleaning the sewing space and pitching stuff ... during last nights laundry moments I did a little piecing .. in early August I cut up my grunges into 5" charms -- thinking a disappearing nine patch was in my future -- good baby quilt colors ...
 
It was kind of fun to sew !!!   and press, only burned one finger .. I have a couple more corners of the sewing room to clean and that is on tonight's agenda ... I always have agenda's and perhaps after that project I might load a throw on the long arm and test it out 


THE LABOR DAY WEEK-END AGENDA  (brings new meaning to "labor day"

1.   Mow lawn at the office and the cabin 
2.   Clean said cabin
3.   Sewing room purge ( base cabinet )
4.   Move bedroom furniture ( this should be entertaining) 
5.   Cabin Time Projects
       a.  bind throw #1
       b.  bind 2 table runners 
       c.  finish 2 scarves
       d.  enjoy the new WKK book
       e.  transplant perennials 
       f.  haul out drop leaf table

5.   Laundry
6.   Sunflowers/bison/
7.   Spot of shopping
      a.  fabric store ?
      b.  

8.   Clean office (seriously clean )
9.   Office Projects
      a.  convert issues to one note
      b.  prep for Wed/Thursday Seminar
      c.  label unlabeled binders
      d.  bug bomb basement and main floor level
      

No comments: