Tuesday, September 28, 2021

09/28/21 the end of summer feels

 


yikes, it feels like summer outside, but the morning/evening darkness tells me the end of summer is near and I hate giving up my summer living .. this year especially --  I think it's the lack of time off for a second summer and the anticipation of fall and winter and the busy season ...

my life is weird - I know that ... it is what it is and it's probably no weirder than many others - I just don't have time for all the weird shit happening with clients that we try to fix but sometimes the fix might not be worth the effort ... for example -- spending 3 hours to fix a Minnesota issue that is saving said client $116 is getting tough to justify -- and justify politely 


on a happier note - I have pfizer shot # 3 scheduled for October 8th -- the first day public health with have them available -- since my birthday is the October 9th -- it sounds like a good birthday treat -- well, that and Skylar's wedding 

Mom and I went out to the cabin last night -- the boys brought in the fishing boat and the wave runner -- it was a nice warm night to move boats .. the pontoon will probably go this weekend -- October 11th the docks/lifts get brought on shore.  there is a local company that does that service and it is money well spent .. worth every penny :)  the siding project is coming along nicely .. 2.75 sides are done .. I'm hoping to spend most of the weekend out there -- I need to -- it will be good for the soul.




No comments: