we weren't thinking clearly -- or the block would have been out there when the skid loader dude was there .. Nick/Lee .. wheeled them down the steps with a cart .. dumped and I stacked ..
it's a start -- more landscape blocks got ordered from Menards last night ...
so the plan was to leave for Texas on Wednesday -- and when that trip got cancelled - I thought I would take a couple of days off -- so far .. I've taken 2 hours off -- the phones are wild, people are freaking nuts . and the emails don't seem to ever stop. never stop. over 600 "important" emails this week .. on the flip side we're pretty caught up on the other "stuff" .. the scanning project is done -- moved an entire file cabinet (empty) to the garage and the great "re-arrange the file room" has begun.


No comments:
Post a Comment