the internet was down at the cabin again -- so we were without cameras (and furnace checking) for a couple of weeks. Lee took time on Sunday to dash out and reset the router/modem -- and I would imagine have a chat with it.
I haven't been out there since the snow fell. But hey! I made 5 trips to Mankato in 4 days and have become a master at dodging potholes along the commute. Dang, they are whoppers.
The patient is home - with a lot of a) medications and b) things to think about. The 6:00 am phone call was entertaining -- and the plan had changed dramatically by 9:00 am. The shortness of breath is somewhat under control, the wound clinic made an appearance and dang, he tells me his chair feels "damn good" .. I left at 9:45ish and came back to work -- Jean was a trooper and stayed thru the balance of the day and brought him (them) home. He didn't have a lot of clothes over there -- but -- they made it work --- he really wanted to leave ...


No comments:
Post a Comment