Wednesday, February 15, 2023

02/15/23 V Day


Kate's husband sent her a singing Valentine 
a quartet of Riverblenders

they serenaded her with two songs and a rose ..


whenever I see office pix, I see messy desks, plastic windows, shit piled everywhere
got to work on the tidy side of life


and Brandon shared this one -- the RBlenders sent it to him .. 

a file cabinet with a clean top ... and our "checkout counter"
and my plant corner -- my covid bad habit was visiting the green house and purchasing houseplants
one can never have too many house plants :)  (or quilts hanging in the windows) 

and after this lovely moment - I discovered a wet basement -- sucked up lots of water -- looks like the ancient basement window leaked .. I generally have trouble when it rains on frozen ground -- lots of water .. this morning it was dry -- left a fan on it all night -- tossed a space heater down there this morning and cranked the dehumidifiers .. the floor has now been scrubbed!

the patient is adjusting to a life of drugs 
tomorrow has follow up visit with Linda, the NP, that sent him to the er ... he's got a list of questions for her ... he likes her -- that is good 

today he took Mom to her chiro appointment, the grocery store, the thrift store, the other grocery store and home .. he does have a bad case of cabin fever -- 



 

No comments: