and suddenly it is the 3rd of July
I came to work this morning (dressed in a dress)
I was checking the camera's when I got home yesterday ... and well, I think when we were backing out the camera fired up .... and the monarch happened to be flying past ... a little moment that made me smile I need more of these moments
I'm beginning to refer to all holiday weekends as "labor drills" .. it was a productive Saturday at the farm ...
1. all of the vehicles got vac'd and cleared of unnecessary junk ...
and 3 of the 4 have been to the car wash !!!!!
2. powered washed a couple of sets of floor mats ... and tried to get them clean ...
getting them out of Dad's truck was a chore
2.5 power washed the golf cart, my SxS and the lawnmower ..
3. power washed part of the sidewalk .. will go back at it tonight
not sure if it is worth the effort
4. mowed more grass ... need a small repair gig on the CC
5. used the pole saw and cut dead branches out of an apple tree ...
standing on a step stool in the bed of my SxS might not have been my
best move but it got done
6. trimmed additional apple tree branches -- so I can mow under them
and keep my hat/head attached.
7. started piling shit in piles in the machine shed
8. laundry - endless laundry
9. trash endless trash .. curbies are full for the week ...
and since I'm nuts -- efiled 15 quarterly payroll reports and got them done .
We did dash out to the lake yesterday -- the www was flunky so I reset the box -- made lunch, vac'd the porch and discovered old califllower in the fridge -- the aroma was not very delightful ... so scrubbed the fridge too .. home early and I went to the office for projects and relaxation

No comments:
Post a Comment