Friday, June 30, 2023

06/30/23 End of June



on the struggle bus of life lately .. so celebrating the small accomplishments

Office ...
    Table down!
    Lawn mowed -- love mowing at 6:30 am!  
    Weeds sprayed
    Flowers planted/watered/rearranged
    Haircut !!!
    
    To do:
        clean both garages -- they are bad

Home ...
    Spot mowed
    Recycling hauled to town
    Gas cans filled
    Crap out of porch for sidewalk donations
    3 loads of laundry

To do:
    more mowing -- the Massey and I will be bonding
    plant more flowers ( they are purchased )
    deep clean and repurpose the little bedroom
    get the directv gig worked out
    raise the starlink receiver (this could be fun) 
    stain/seal the deck spindles 
    trap that damn racoon -- I'm going to win this battle
   
I have an endless list for the weekend, the hot forecast might be good for the indoor stuff ... and some long overdue (to be finished not late filing) projects.  The quietness of the office lately has been good working time -- interruptions are disruptive .. I know that sounds awful .. but less jumping of the mind  .. 

 

No comments: