Saturday, June 3, 2023

06/03/23


sealing the deck ... a skill I need to work at ... I need another coat on the upper deck .. I went to light ... and I need to "brush" the spindles ( oh joy )


and today's still life

remember when we used to got shopping?  well, I went to Joanne Fabrics this afternoon/evening - I really didn't need more yarn or fabric or the other goods I purchased .. but it was good to look.  I was the only person in the store, literally ... I then went back to Menards to check out the hosta and perenials .. scored some tiny hosta (mouse ears and fire/ice), 2 tomato plants, 2 gerbera daisies and a coreposis ?

my day started with deck sealing, then back to the lawn mower (done), home for a shower, lunch w/Mom at the Great Wall, a spot of work at the office, gas station (Dad's truck was beeping for fuel)  home for a nap, Mankato shopping, and a spot of home work -- now I'm wasting time before bed. 

my right heel is painful, I think I re-injured it last week and again this morning.  stepped in a hole while power washing and this morning while mowing -- going over the hill might not have been my best move -- but the grass got mowed .. should be good for another week ..








 

No comments: