yes, I sort my trail mix and well, eat weird
m/m's, skittles, jelly beans ... all get sorted
occupational hazard
we had lunch at the cabin tonight -- a little (large) tree project happened, unexpectedly .. so we drove out to check it out and had supper -- the last remaining maple in the back had some issues -- power company was tree trimming and took the entire thing down ..
less crap falling out of it to pick up ... less leaves to rake -- and well, now we've got wood to burn -- they ground up all the leaves and branches but left the bigger hunks ...
I'm trying to work on a couple of tax returns but the tree is messing up the satellite signal -- trees need to be cut down in my backyard too -- I think it is safe to assume emerald ash borer has arrived on Daisy Lane -- hard to tell, sometimes the ash are just messy trees, especially the female trees ..
it is life ...


No comments:
Post a Comment