J & K .. took the back blade off the tractor and put the mower on ...
I sat in the tractor last night and worked up some mojo to mow
didn't happen
tonight
I did manage to cover the heap of gravel in the flatbed -- it won't start, the pushed it out of the way to get at the mower .. it's crushed rock and it should stay dry(er) if and when we get rain
inbound at the office
4:30 - i woke up and started to read my book
5:30 -- shower and tidying of the spaces
6:15 left the farm
6:30 arrived at happy place
reset the modem/router
fixed porch camera
walked down to lake
took pic
emptied dehumidifier
(watered plants with it)
locked up
back to office by 7:05
moved new curbies to garage
moved full curbies out
loaded sprayer with Round Up
watered plants
perused Free Press, Herald and Mpls Papers online
cleaned up email
and it's time to work
I need a nap.





No comments:
Post a Comment