I think this is an allium that lost most of it's petals .. it was cool looking so I took a pix. The alliums in my backyard got ate by the pesky deer. I'm trying to swear less .. pesky is my polite voice.
It was another exciting night on Daisy Lane, me the lawnmower and the pesky deer. The plan was just to mow over at Joyce's and then it expanded to the big field. Joyce died on Xmas Eve - 2007, yes, Diva Jan I looked it up. I digress -- 15 years later and the trailer is gone -- but we still call that "space" on the farm, Joyce's ..
Well, Joyce's got mowed and more -- I was literally lowering the weeds .. until it rains we will have no grass -- the mound is already burned up (the mound system that digests our "human" waste). I'm still waking up - forgive the rambling and weirdness. I then proceeded to give the lawnmower a bath -- she needed it.
Last night was the Relay for Life/Cancer Walk -- it's a little too soon and too fresh for Mom to attend and she's battling the foot again. I was going to clean up post-lawn mower and see the luminaries lit -- but bed was calling.
I'm fuzzy on the weekend agenda but I do have to spend part of the day on projects at the office -- the weeds there too need to be mowed - I sprayed out a couple of gallons of weed killer yesterday and need to keep at that project next .. and there is always number crunching ... there is a trek to SSP, more cleaning, my own treasures this time.
The upcoming Juneteenth Holiday has kind of messed up scheduling .. not the holiday itself but the quickness of it -- less than 30 days post adoption by the State. The other legislative action will make our office life a living hell. Conformity is good but the means and methods of adoption are hell. The changes to the Property Tax Refunds -- may mean we have to amend the 550 of them by HAND. I don't do things by hand very well --
enough rambling need coffee now

No comments:
Post a Comment