Monday, June 19, 2023

06/19/23


my pictures uploaded out of order .. coming from the phone anything is possible
after the rain stopped Mom and I went to the cabin -- where the rest of the crew was already hard at work .. the power company took down a tree and most of it has been loaded up and hauled away .. the leaves we didn't get picked up last fall also got bagged and hauled away ..

a spot of mowing, weeding, cleaning -- Lee and Nick moved the dock out .. the lake is dropping .. a couple cups of coffee got drank .. I purged data from my cloud based storage .. 


and we had a pontoon ride -- the lake was calm, the bugs were not so fierce ( on the water ) it was a nice ride ...


Father's Day was another first ... my gratitude journal reminds me to count my blessings and keep sharing the life lessons I was taught  ...  yesterday was hard -- the FD posts on wastebook were a constant reminder ... but the life lessons ....




 

No comments: