nothing beats smoke from a Canadian wildfire to spice up the sunset and sunrise ...
sunset at the happy place and sunrise below on the Monday inbound commute
more progress on the endless lists ... the office list is also dwindling down .. a good thing .. then we can move onto the "summer project list" .. if I clean out 25 dms drawers a day .. I'll be done in 100 days -- it is a goal .. an attainable goal. I think 25 drawers will take an hour a day.
this morning I was rolling for town by 5:30 am .. I am most productive early and no one knows I'm here .. it works .. it is the week of endless meetings and this afternoon our SQL data base gets an upgrade .. should be exciting .. scares the bejesus out of me . let's hope it all works when Mark is done with it .. I pushed the payroll clients to have everything done by noon today .. well it was all done by 1:00pm ..
tomorrow is a regional library gig in Mankato in the am -- and then dash back for a 11:00 continuing education gig on " security protocols" this too will scare the bejesus out of me .. just letting it all hang .. scary shit.


No comments:
Post a Comment