Tuesday, May 21, 2024

rain rain rain


Mom had her second procedure/surgery of the week this morning -- here's the view from the second floor of the Mayo ( Mankato ) specialty clinic -- no pictures of my choc chip cookie or fancy coffee -- I did manage to lose a bottle of water somewhere .. the check in time was 6:00 am so it was an early start -- really early for the one who doesn't get out of bed until 8:30 ... 

today the "electronic stimulator" was implanted in her lower back -- it's the size of a thin mint .. doctors always have food references .. it's just idling away for now ... will get turned up/tuned up in 10 days or so .. yesterday, she had laser treatments on both eyes -- evidently 40% of cataract patients develop scar tissue/junk around their new lens -- oh joy.  

I opted to work from home for the rest of the day .. so 2 loads of laundry, the roomba ran ( a lot ), a zillion property tax returns are cooking .. I did dash to town and get more paper ---  and batten down the hatches -- windows, doors, shut off the server .. all the important things in life

tonight is more property tax returns, return messages and maybe sort shit in my sewing room .. I can see it from this desk -- it's a messssssssssssss



 

No comments: