Monday, May 11, 2026

seriously Mother Nature

     I thought it was a bit chilly when I started prepping for the morning commute -- 

     Started the truck and ran the defrosters -- while I walked over to feed the starving cats.


     Those damn cats are going to be the end of life as I know it .. it's 1/2 hour a day of time I don't have --  and then there's the order/pick up the food issue .. and lately I seem to be feeding wildlife and cats.

     And then there is the visiting neighbor cat, TIM, -- Tim needs to return home -- and every little red/white kitten from his gene pool --- needs to go home with him.  Frankly, he needs surgery to remove the wandering body parts.

 

    I did stop and put the pretties in the garage on the way home from the lake yesterday -- there was a mini feast for lunch -- pork chops, baked potatoes, brussell sprouts, cantelope -- with ice cream for desert -- it was chilly out there too --- I pulled out the electric fire place to warm up the living room .. Mom read -- I worked -- just another normal day in our crazy life.

   And the last word on the Sam's club delivery --- the watermelon was way to over ripe for my fussy taste buds ... fed it to the deer .... other than that, I'm ready to do it again.




No comments: