okay I can't find the pix I'm looking for -- so this will have to do
their mother posted on Instagram about her Sam's Club delivery --- yes, my friends, Sam's will deliver for free -- if you spend $50 or more ... well, $300 is coming to 3rd street between 9 and 11 am .. good thing the fridge is empty and somewhat clean ...
imagine, not fighting for a clean cart, not buying stuff you don't need, avoiding the check out situation, not having to load and unload multiple times -- and that damn parking lot ...
I'll try anything once ...
so Miss L's gymnastics club was selling "flowers" ... well, potted plants -- I have 3 of the most gorgeous pots -- 2 colorful and a huge pot of red (real red) geraniums --
stay tuned -- we'll see how the Sam's delivery goes ...

No comments:
Post a Comment