Tuesday, June 9, 2026

collections


I've been collecting quilt pictures again -- the albums on all the devices are growing ... seems like a good thing to collect.  Lots of inspiration


amazing how solids can be so striking



scraps!  striped border!  


Just another day in our crazy mixed up weird life.  Fast board meeting this morning -- back to the chaos of the office -- paying estimates electrically seems to throw everyone for a loop.  Seriously, I've done it both ways -- via direct pay and via my IRS account -- both are efficient and simple.  

Finished the two massive payrolls for the week so it does feel like I should be on easy street for the balance of the work week -- not going to happen -- Union Neg tomorrow, dentist on Thursday and County stuff in NU on Friday morning - hoping for a quilt shop stop on the way out of town :)  time will tell ... I seriously don't need any more fabric but always like ideas ... the quilt show is this weekend with the crazyness I don't think I'll make it .. I'll be the idiot home mowing lawn instead ... I should be weed spraying too .. endless lists endless lists

 

No comments: