Sunday, June 28, 2026

floating shit spreaders


I've seen the floating shit spreaders from a distance -- but this morning they landed on our weedy beach and they weren't eating the weeds .. I dropped my phone and they hopped back in the water and floated north ... it's a floatilla of them .. we spied them last night over in Gibb's yard ... they make a loop every day .

Unexpected couple of nights at the lake -- I (and Mom) came home yesterday -- I mowed for 5 hours and she did was she does .. I'm a bit sunburned from the mowing binge.  Normally I mow after supper -- I will have a nice lawnmower tan shortly.  It got done.  

Truck got detailed this week -- she's black, shiny and looking good.  

 Officer Buss came home on Friday -- wonderful showing of "we care" welcome home from the community --- once the procession hit St Peter -- every fire truck from St. Peter, Cleveland and Le Center escorted the final twelve miles -- at one point there were 70 vehicles in the line up .. it was very emotional for every one --- grateful he's home

Thursday - I made the call to close the office for this week -- it's traditionally our quietest week -- end of Q2 and everyone is in "holiday mode."   I also need some quiet work time -- I have the endless list of projects ... and the basement needs to be cleaned.  Hazmat suit is optional.  

Fun is also on the list for the week.  

 

No comments: