need to draft this one on paper ... scrappy ideas
truth -
intrigued by solids
the goofy post holiday cram life into one week -- busyness continues. I have all the returns due on 9/15/26 done .. or one left to review with client -- then done! it feels okay
I left the office earlier than 5:00 but after 4:00 .. ya, normal . . . hit up the lawnmower .. finished this round .. the grass is slowing down and I'm grateful ... cat's fed .. kitchen floor wet swiffered .. laundry running, dishwasher perking .
I left the office earlier than 5:00 but after 4:00 .. ya, normal . . . hit up the lawnmower .. finished this round .. the grass is slowing down and I'm grateful ... cat's fed .. kitchen floor wet swiffered .. laundry running, dishwasher perking .
It was Sam's club delivery date .. the jury is still deliberating on it -- the strawberries and raspberries have the road kill look to them -- will cut into the watermelon tomorrow .. Mom is jumping for joy over the yeast rolls .. and the bagels. it's the little things in life.
Tomorrow I need to clean my office and organize my thoughts .. and then come home and play with some solid fabrics ...
Tomorrow is the 25th anniversary of purchasing the office/house ... I should celebrate by cleaning the basement. wrong .







No comments:
Post a Comment