the moon was really cool this morning -- my phone however was almost out of juice
I'm almost out of juice
not sleeping very well lately .. the 4:00 starts are starting to pile up ... I don't mind them -- just need to crash earlier -- this morning I read my book and surfed until the ipad ran out of juice .. noticing the trend ...
I was up dressed, cats fed, kwik trip stop for milk, garbage out to the curb an at my desk by 5:45am.
I signed up for a webinar and it started at 7:00 am .. had stuff to do before it started
and now the phone is ringing wildly .. making those electronic estimated tax payments are driving clients over the edge and me nuts. I didn't create this problem -- take it up with Donald Trump
enough ranting
the fuzzy phone shot is a reminder not to sweat the small stuff

No comments:
Post a Comment