Saturday, September 26, 2026

Lots of pix!


oooff .. she's a dirty Ford -- I went home at 3:00 to feed those damn cats and swap out some homework projects -- I finished up 4 tax returns this morning !!!!   12 to go  ....  


I got up at 6:30 and dashed out to shut my truck window -- the sliding back one was open and it was raining ( in my jammies) .. started the paper reading 

Mom wandered thru and wondered why it was so dark -- time escapes her ... I got up for more coffee and the dock crew was moving the dock up the bank ... 


then I found us on the porch cam ... 
sometimes there's so much going on in a picture that it's cool 



I am a geek


more importantly -- the days until the sun returns ...
need more sun



and the other side -- even the door handles got some overspray 
Ridgetop Road -- was pretty loose and muddy in a couple spots
I run Ridgetop all the way over to Hwy 99 -- 6 miles of gravel .. but it shaves 4 miles off the commute and it's a pretty drive this time of year ... 

We're out here for the weekend -- I've got office projects and she's watching TV ... the view is a lot better than home .. while I'm out here -- I've been tidying up a few things too ... it's too wet for yard work but the vac is humming .. cleaning out the food cupboard -- anyone need can chicken from 2024 -- ya, that kind of "stuff" is getting done.  




 

No comments: