well, I managed to get out of bed and then fall asleep in the recliner for 4 hours .. evidently, that was supposed to be on my agenda today -- watched a bit of the 4H horse show .. then proceeded to spend $124 on gas, $25 on dirt and $12 on snacks at the gas station. The truck was almost empty -- got the recycling dumped and picked up more homework -- endless homework
went home and picked up mom -- it was nice this morning ... really nice .. so I thought an afternoon at the cabin would be okay .. it was
I managed to walk out the dock and not fall in .. the dizzies are still with me once in a while
today it was intestinal issues -- weird -- so I had a 3 hour nap once we got out here -- still don't feel the perkiest -- weird
it's a lonely dock - all of the docks to the right (north) are also empty except the neighbors -- they still have their pontoon in the water .. to the left (south) .. it's a few of them - I only saw one boat go past this afternoon -- the sheriff's water patrol ! but then again it is difficult to see things thru the eyelids .


No comments:
Post a Comment