Tuesday, September 15, 2026

early bird


I didn't look for an "open early" or out of bed well before the crack of daylight pix.  I couldn't sleep, had homework -- so I went at it at 3:45 this morning.  Needless to say I'm now crashing fast.  I don't think I'll be awake if the northern lights appear .. unless it's 3:45am tomorrow.

I was McD's first customer this morning -- the drive up clerk was hilarious -- she told me I was 90 minutes early .. ya, I was ... I was hoping I'd get to work and get the payrolls knocked out before my County meetings -- that didn't happen -- 2 of them weren't in yet.  shit happens.

got back to office chaos .. seems to be a lot of that lately -- and it's looking like a junkyard around the edges.. piles everywhere.  literally

I have an entities webinar for the next 2 days -- 16 hours of continuing education ... I'll have time to clean .. crochet and sort email -- the endless email.

and whine - because lately I'm really good at whining.

okay enough -- nap and charge the equipment in case I wake up for northern lights.


 

No comments: