Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Drip, drip, drip

So is the sound of the downspouts outside my window at the office....it rained and it blew all night long. No ice left on the parking lot -- the large drift in the back yard is melting into the garage . . . the roof is leaking. I trekked in this morning at 5:30 -- between the wind and the rain, I didn't have much time to view the water in the ditches but I'm guessing they are full...I could see "whitecaps" while sitting in the drive up at McD's. Must have a McD's stop if I'm coming that early. Gotta love living in Minnesota.

It could be worse -- it could have snowed or froze. I chatted with Skylar via facebook (yes I'm addicted) and she ended walking home from class to townhouse (8 blocks downhill in Duluth) the journey was evidently entertaining -- it's good to be young!

This too shall pass. . . .

M

No comments: