Okay, Diva is already pooping out for the week. I've got all of the software up and running (keep your fingers crossed) -- only 3 computers are functional -- dr lee will be fixing #4 and 5 today and fixing the cable that hooks the copier to the network. As much as I love my copier -- I love it a lot more when it's not sitting in the front lobby taking up space.
Katie was able to pull all of my emails from the "not friendly" with the network computer and place them on the current "friendly" with the network computer, so I have regained access to the outside world. She even pulled off the important documents (like my checkbook and journal)!
All this stress is good for one thing -- weight control --- to nervous to eat and no time for the grocery store.
Toodles
M
No comments:
Post a Comment