So this Diva had no computer system again. Another 6 hours of limited usage. It is not good. It's making me re-think the paperless commitment. My desktop unit went this time -- at least it doesn't talk to the network and it slows it all down to turtle speed. So I was working in the copy room and then moved things around (all while Lori was trying to clean) -- and of course software support does not answer telephones on Sundays. If I'm at work they should be at work.
I made it home by 8:00pm. So no Sunday laundry or ironing.
Since I lost all me email addresses -- feel free to email me. I'm going to have Katie try and pull them off -- without infecting everything else in the building. Ditto for my checkbook and a few other documents......
I'm turning gray .....
DM
No comments:
Post a Comment