Sunday, November 22, 2009

Office Treasures of the week . .



I found this little pail amid the junk at the trailer house it's about the size of an ice cream pail -- no holes, no rust --

i thought the closet computer needed a new desk last week -- so on short notice I checked out both of the thrift shops (where else do you buy furniture in st peter with 15 minutes of notice)  i didn't find a small enough desk -- but i found this cute little drop leaf table -- it needs a bit of tlc.  next summer the many coats of pait will come off -- all for $27 -- the deal of the week



my christmas cacti are thanksgiving cacti -- actually they bloom from thanksgiving thru christmas and then again at easter -- i never move them -- joy waters them -- I bought them at sam's club 8 years ago, repotted 'em and voila --- they really like the south window (which is like a north window since the bar is so close) ...

No comments: