dang it's friday already -- my office project pile has yet to decrease .....
i've given up on the home project pile --- i buried my head in a library book and facebook's bejeweled blitz last night -- surfaced in time for Project Runway ---
i'll be having serious chat with self about completing said project lists....
So here are the top 5 on my list for the next 5 days (since I'm leaving Tuesday night for a Tax Conference in St. Cloud)
1. client payroll / payroll taxes (gotta get done)
2. repurpose furniture at the office
3. get that window quilt finished !!
4. 5 nasty's in the nasty pile (at office)
5. clean both garages!!!! winter be arriving.
The cool thing about the St. Cloud Tax Conference ---- CRAFTS DIRECT and GRUBER'S QUILT SHOP!!!! I'm on a budget $25 at each (it's cheating because I have a $25 gift certificate for Grubers) . . .
Sorta good news --- already searching for renters ..... and I think they are interested....it might actually be quieter with people living up there .....
M
No comments:
Post a Comment