Wednesday, December 9, 2009

aaahhh SNOW ---

 it blew and blew and blew and it's still blowing ......

 heading out to hospital this morning -- cataract surgery for Mom, dr and staff had better be there --- we only have a mile to go....we are fortunate --

 I still have trouble grasping the new hospital located on the airport property, or all of the development up there in the last 10 years.  I still remember the airport arguments -- keep it or close it.  I miss it, it was fun to watch the "rookie" pilots practice take offs and landings on the lovely brown dried grass. 

 Not sure what's happening in town.  I left for home at 4:00.  Got home and then drove back to check on the coffee pot --- on or off .....  it was off.  Yes, I can be an idiot.  Not going in this morning until daylight.

Toodles
Diva




this is tressa and kids -- helping at Santa Anonymous -- organizing the books ---




I think Jean was giving David direction ?  David is the red bent over body?


No comments: