Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another day of holiday ...


david & emily at the family reunion in September -- note the green grass -- i swear when grass returns in April (maybe May) -- I'm not going to whine about mowing because the snow pile below is now 9' tall -- I am praying when it melts it runs to the street not into the basement.




Queen and I did our final tour of Christmas lights -- 3 weeks 3 times 3 hours -- the south end of town is not as well decorated as the north end!  Even the college has lights (and huge piles of snow) .. the City has yet to clean up the boulevards etc.  downtown is a mess -- as are my sidewalks -- tomorrows project (s).

Off to bed -- I'm trying to stay awake longer but it's not happening.....one more holiday and life gets back to normal -- or as normal as can be.

Diva

No comments: