Friday, April 23, 2010

Decorating Diva (s) !

  It was move the furniture / repurpose the spaces day on 3rd Street.  Skylar and I got a lot done in a couple of hours.  I'm thinking my back will take a couple of days to recooperate.




things to note -- the quilt hanging in the window.  my summer project is to make them for every window.  helps keep the drafts down in the winter ... and keep the bar gawkers from gawking !!! 



Super Skylar taking a rest break with Nick (the animal) -- no we didn't empty the wine bottles -- I put out a request for empties for a yard art project -- a bottle tree.


okay don't you just love the shot with the vaccum cleaner in it .... I love the leaded glass window -- at first I had hoped for stained glass but the clear is like crystals in the afternoon sun.

So it went -- I didn't take pictures of the "kitchen" office but it too got a makeover --- less dramatic but equally entertaining.  17 boxes from the file room have been boxed and ready to relocate to shelving in the basement.  Volunteers are welcome.  Saturday 8:30 am.


Aching Diva

No comments: