So yesterday was Tuesday and I had the pleasure of chauffering Ya Sue to No Mankato for tractor parts? The best part -- she let me drive her PT Cruiser. Since I've got the urge/impluse/desire/itch to swap cars a PT was on my list of maybe. Well after the adventure last night (it took us a while to find the place) and the 30 mile trek -- I don't think I'd like a PT -- it's very different from my SUV --- on to the next one on my wish list. I'm willing to bet -- before I'm done I'll still be driving Bessie. Although, we Ya's looked pretty good cruising around in the little red PT -- and no we did not stop and ask for directions ....
IRS invades for client audit today (this is probably too much information) -- should be an entertaining experience.
Toodles
Diva
No comments:
Post a Comment