Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend Warrior . . .

so, I worked (both days) -- moved shelving to basement and started the purge pile in the basement -- (it's a heap -- hello shredder !).  moved some more furniture.  I actually crunched some numbers too --- and, Ta Dah ... I mowed the grass.  It took a bit of finesse to make the lawn mower start -- the mechanic genes from elder #1 sometimes surface when needed -- a little strategically placed gasoline will make anything start and blow black smoke -- but the grass got cut. 

it rained (a lot).

i finally got my pictures for the "Best of 2009" album printed, Walmart makes it simple (and inexpensive) although the local dude does a nicer job.  I made it to Kohls (and yes, I bought more clothing) a huge bag and after discount and gift card it cost me $3, so.  Ditto for Hancock fabrics on $7 --- it was a productive trip. 

came back to work ---

and now i'm ready for monday and the wacky week ahead (IRS audit and invasion and it won't be pretty)

Diva

and i had a little time to hunt for the magic morel !!! 

No comments: