the pot of geranuims and thyme is blooming nicely in the porch ...
quite a bit of snow in the back yard yet ... a lotta melthing action needs to happen -- this week I think
the melon patch -- under 2ft of snow
somebody's going up and down the hill .
the ICU couch -- sandwiched between the fridge and Kevin's "pod"
So last week on my attitude adjustment tour I saw this oak bench/table/structure for $35 .. today I bought it. Mrs. H helped my haul it back to the office...Nick likes it ... now I need to find the perfect spot for it ... and yep, it's oak ... kinda brutal when they nailed it together .. but oak!
2 comments:
Beautiful (but cold!) pictures.
The geranium does add colour and keeps you going! (btw, it is a Pelargonium!! same family but not frost hardy :-))
I love the look of all that snow. I know you dont and will delight in showing me melting snow pics when the time is right.
Love your oak table. Cute AND a bargain!
Post a Comment