jan, me, deb, jean & becky
It's been a memorable week, disbelief, shock, and saddness. The weather was flipping awful. It's not necessary to have rain, hail and 3" of snow in a 10 hour period. And yes, pumping gas this morning in the chill was a task I care not to repeat. We're overtired and overworked and a bit stressed out. -- But thru it all -- I think I've learned not to sweat the small stuff -- it just isn't worth it.
Tuesday night amid the deluge and just before the snow -- the super stampers? scrapping diva's + two enjoyed the Women Celebrating Women Banquet -- this years theme was "Threads -- the fiber of our being"... we are standing in front of two beautiful quilts ... good food and good company made for a fun night. I haven't laughed or giggled that much in a couple of decades!
We are a fine looking group of Diva's !!!
The Mn River is holding but as it warms up rising is expected -- one more road washed away -- bridges are still open and there is still a whole lotta water hanging around. We still have snow. It's cold and that will slow things down a bit. Wait and see, wait and see.
Marie
1 comment:
Great photo of some lovely Diva's. Im glad you had some fun this week amongst all the other not so great stuff that was going on.
Post a Comment