Wednesday, March 16, 2011

my camera has been taken over by evil spirits.  it went off on it's own on Sunday -- thought I'd share this lovely landscape of cutting board, stove, teapot and in the far vista -- the microwave .. and oh, please don't notice the not so clean underside of the upper cabinets... from this view they need a bit of work ...

ahhh, I didn't think 50 could feel so good.  the melting has begun, awaiting the flooding, not if but when.  'tis good to be us, eh!

Diva

3 comments:

Shay said...

For some reason the camera thought a picture of your benchtop was needed....Weird!

I wonder what picture it'll decide it needs to take next.

Is this the same camera that went walkabout recently. Was there any pictorial evidence of it's travels?

Marie said...

yep, the same camera -- found it under the seat of my car. the batteries were dead (always) so no other strange pix.

Susan said...

Your camera has a pretty good sense of composition!