office front yard snow bank .... lots of rock on the grass ...
the shack -- odd perspective (need to work on that) and ya, I cut off the roof peak, I was trying to dry out garages and had doors open and breezes flowing thru .. managed to fill the garbage curbies too...crap accumulates here too.
snow pile in the office backyard -- between us and the smoking patio of the bar (yuck) damn thing (smoking patio) needs to disappear ..
more piles ... still melting this morning -- almost gone
So, I found a camera and yesterday felt like the first day of Spring --- warm (kinda balmy) and sunny ... I wandered and snapped pix. New camera has arrived -- but the chip was backordered so ... waiting.




1 comment:
Yay! I can see ground. I bet you;re doing the happy dance.
Less than two weeks and you're a free woman. You're on the home stretch!
Post a Comment