Saturday, April 16, 2011

SNOW ...

Dear Mother Nature;

   Thank you for the snow.  I'm sure somewhere on this planet it is greatly appreciated, however, here in Minnesota we have had ENOUGH.  I know I have no influence upon you -- but a little sun and warmth would really really really make us happy.
 
Sincerely,

Diva ...

  good grief it was literally a blizzard on my drive home last night --- at least it wasn't slippery.  our yard was totally white (at least the grass was white) when I left this morning.   lonely office today -- just me ... T is home with the flu and I didn't think I'd need Mrs. H  .... 2 more days peeps -- 2 more days.


okay, Ana Kate has named my "candle"  -- sparkle !!! I'm so lucky !!!

1 comment:

Shay said...

Well Im glad the candle isnt nameless. It's a dreadful thing not to have a name.

Since you cant control the weather, you just have to take comfort in the thought that it is unlikely to snow in say July...