Monday, April 18, 2011

word of the day -- BLESSINGS ...

tessa, sparkle and I ... sparkle is making the rounds in the office

i got flowers today -- my favorites -- tulips and iris ... it doesn't get much better -- thanks to Lee, Jean and Nick

and more flowers from Dorothy --

His Royal Highness sleeping on his new cushion ... the "cushion" is my first attempt at a dresden plate ... and well, it has a nice supply of orange cat hair on it ....  he stayed on it all flipping day .


Let normal return to our lives -- we made it thru Tax Season -- many thanks to all who read my whining -- lots of catching up on other projects and finishing up on those who didn't get completed (mine) ... I am blessed with great help and family to make it possible to keep the wacky schedule I keep ... 1,472 1/2 hours thru today or 37 --  40 hour weeks crammed into 15 weeks .. (eek) and no there is no vacation in my immediate future -- but I won't be working too many Sundays!! 

Marie ...


ps.  what the hell's up with the winter storm watch .. dang it  ---  I want SPRING, my tulips have buds and I put the shovel away.  

1 comment:

Shay said...

It must be time for a weekend sew along now that you have all this spare time!

Tell me when and I'll be there. You deserve some down time girl!