Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ahh Tuesday ...

bessie was loaded on Monday night -- picking for Tuesday Market .. yep, the pail has squash in it ... the box had watermelons and the floor had stuff .... the stuff that goes where I go ... deer repellent, pie tins and twist ties ....

ebay purchase #2 ... a mini charm pack of Marmalade ... 2 x 2 squares -- I see points on flying geese blocks ...

ebay purchase #1 -- 3" strips of pretty pastels (the camera operator goofed up the pix)

Mr. Red -- as in Red, the King of the cat house ... bugger has several lives -- loves the chair on the front porch -- loves chasing squirrels -- loves to sleep in Mom's wheels when I leave the windows down. 

Market was pretty darn hot today -- hope not to repeat that again.  Hot weather forecasted -- hope the vines and melons can hold out -- it's gonna be tough.  They are pretty beat up from the lack of rain.  12 more drops fell at lunch.   not enough.

Diva

2 comments:

Shay said...

Love the mini Marmaladortne 4e fabric!

Shay said...

OMG !

I meant "marmalade fabric"