the last couple of weeks -- I've taken the field road up the patch on my way into the office (and yes I still go to work at 6:00am) ... I was a bit later this morning and tried to catch sunrise ...
and which rodent lives in this hole in the patch ... striped gopher I'm guessing .... another varmit that has little or no purpose
yep, another view of the weeds, the truck and the neighbors horse barn -- probably the most photographed barn this year.
geese coming in for breakfast in the combined cornfield.. noisy birds -- but fun.
lunch ? look familiar -- although I think it was a coyote or a fox and not a deer ... deer and pretty dainty and tidy eaters -- this one was not ...
So, yesterday was a day to remember. I was on the radio in the afternoon -- promoting Connecting Nicollet County -- a leadership program. A good one. Made it to the fair for the candidate forum and well, I'm not a very good public speaker -- but I think I got my point across --
Today is presenting awards to the Outstanding Senior Citizens ... fun job. Picking for Market and hopefully earning a living. I also need to mow the office grass and pull some more weeds.
Yes, it is good to be me.
and I'M THE BLUE RIBBON WINNER on the watermelon I took to the fair ... after all DIVA's know who to grow them. .....





No comments:
Post a Comment